Tuesday, October 17, 2006

yoyoyo!!! i blogging again...!!! okok here goes...
theo and ian...remember i said i would blog abt some bitchy lady i meet in the #124 bus?
here u are ...Last friday as i was taking #124 to orchard to change to #105 as it goes to my school anyway tis lady tat dress to try to look young and powder her face tat if i slap her powder would fly out like the singapore haze by the way the PSI is now 105 *choke...
okok i was sitting in my fav left back corner sit with my bag on my legs then tis lady come and sat beside me tats fine...until when i was abt to alight from the bus i move to make my intition known she didnt move to let me out of the seat ok nvm i say to her "excuse mi"...no reply not even a look...coz she bz pressing her handphone ok maybe i my voice too soft i wave my hand between her face and her hp then ...omg i got the rudest of reply "WAIT !!! WAIT !!! THE BUS HAVENT REACH THE BUSSTOP WAIT LAH" and she continued to press her hp ....but the bus was like less then 100m away and it was morning therefore my ppl was watching and also there were many ppl standing so i...being a nice guy standup and contine to stare at her . soon she reliase tat ppl were staring at her and me then she decided to move ...i am so pissed its the start of my day and she had to spoil it for me lucky for her i didnt like show her the international sign after i alight coz i was pondering abt it...but she a lady and even tat she didnt behave like 1 ...i was brought up to treat ppl nicely soooo i stop myself from show her my piece of mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home