Wednesday, February 14, 2007

School:Sry guy i was busy with exam and final year projects(FYP) dun want to screw up my final year in poly.But now i'am back ...haha anyway updates on wat i have been doing. In school i was busy trying to finish up my FYP project and handing up assigniments and report then after tat no break coz straight away is exam week, no time to relax... no magic cards,DOTA,maplestory or blogger so that i can keep my mind on my studies ok i lied abit of maple and dota...but mostly studying.ok now looking for job!!!!

Now for at home: my dad is at hospital still but not serious but recovering he has problem walking and bladder problem too so the nurses there are training him back to b4 he is getting better but slow...hope that he can come home 1 day on ya he is going for checkup 2day i to bring him to tan tock seng hospital with my mom.
Speaking of my mom she has the crooked nose due the a bad knock many year ago. i was thinking of geting it fix after i confirmed my job. i hope.

Friends: hi all who have blog and whose who read my ghost town blog.

Ian:yo bro how are u? i have not been reading ur blog but will read after i posted tis.
nid u to update me on the magic cards new set i know zero, i stop magic since u cant
find me in ur forum in other words my last post in ur forum was my last day in magic b4 i went busy and wat is ur forum name i lost the bookmark.....

Theo:Wat have you been doing since u went back update me....shyt havent read ur blog..zzz

Aaron: Are u back in singapore ? have u found a job? i may form a group with my friend to join a 5 man 1 reserve dota competion we currently have 2 member u want to join?

Francis:how are u? hows going back to school? haha i finished mine and is jumping into working world soon. may nid ur advise on some stuff.....

Clara:how are you too? hows school and stuff?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Knight said...

Wow, you've got spam! Am fine Kel, as sexy as ever! HAHAHAHA!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Wu_Qing said...

asking me to dl stuff using his link how unsafe tat is....

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home