Sunday, August 10, 2008

New bike woes
Hi Guys, for those of you who didn't know...ya i got a bike. it's a jamie durango.
So fun riding the bike...going down hill is the most fun haha up hill is not...arrggh.

Anyway let bitch about some idiotic road users that me and my friend came across.

yesterday my friend went bike riding with his wife, when they were crossing the zebra cross
a car came a nearly ran over my friend. He shouted "oi" the car driver stop then scolded my friend...saying this zebra crossing is only for pedestrian. but didn't they teach us at driving school that we have to stop at zebra crossing if anyone was nearby the zebra crossing area hmmm how did the car user get his license...hahah

My bike was nearly kill by a merc driver. There are some slip road in singapore with traffic light, i know most slip road are zebra cross but for my case i was on the walk path attempting to cross the slip road using the traffic. i got off my bike and waited for the light to turn green man and when it did i started to push my bike across the road, then suddenly the merc ran the traffic light and nearly ran into my bike. i had to drag back my bike to avoid this accident. then you know what happen??? i look at the merc as it drive off, the driver was showing me his nice finger. Not hard to guess which finger that was right?
wow singapore is a damm "fine" city i love singapore happy independent day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home