Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who are my friends now???

Below is an email reply from my colleague to me.
I was telling
my colleague that he should not be telling
my private matter to the director and other managers. I
only told him about my
private matter cause i regard him
as my friend and that i trust him.
Yes, it is not wrong to tell other that i am
on leave but cant he just leave out the details because it
is a
private thing.

Now who are my friends and who i can trust? i need to slowly
review this....
for me details please email me to look at full story.

Hi Kelvin,

Yes, yes. I understand that you are very sensitive about this.
I'm very
sorry.

Fortunately, I'm not your friend, just your colleague...
If I'm your
friend, I'll be your foe in the future.

But, I'm very serious to say that your departure is a sign
for me to
abandon my big gift...

I don't think I'll still have the patience and endurance for
it to come
me...

Well, once again, sorry!

End of this mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home